You're entitled to your opinion.
One reason the right has done well is because cancel culture severely damages the democrats' brand in swing states and for swing voters. The left has grown incalcitrant and intolerant of moderate and centrist views, making them look like spoiled children not worthy of much respect at the big table.
Here's what I think will happen:
1. Biden will eventually win this messy, compromised 2020 election
2. he will be an effective centrist president and will pass much needed legislation to reform immigration, police protocol, financial systems, education and healthcare.
3. progressives will be frustrated by Biden's centrism and will grow increasingly angry that they can't sway him and he doesn't listen.
4 America will see a new party - the Socialist Party, formed in 2021. Progressives will leave the democratic party in droves.
5. They will be replaced by renegade republicans who leave the GOP in droves as Trump and his lieutenants look more and more like a third world fascist group.
6. the democratic party will dominate in the next 3 presidential elections, eventually losing to the socialist party when it reaches a level of maturity that can speak to 'most Americans'.